Skip to main content

Can I submit an application on behalf of someone else?

Yes, but we always prefer receiving applications in the wrongfully convicted person’s own words. If it is easier for them to have assistance filling out an application, you can help. But, the person who was wrongfully convicted must sign the releases at the end of the application for us to begin our review.

If you have a loved one in a Washington State prison who has a claim of innocence, you can mail them an application through our site. Simply complete the application request form available on our Get Help page and we will mail the application directly to them.