Skip to main content

I don’t live in Washington. Who do I contact for information about innocence help in my state?

Washington Innocence Project is only able to provide legal assistance to innocent prisoners in Washington State. There are innocence organizations who help free the innocent around the world. The Innocence Network is a great resource to locate an organization in your state.